With Skype you can do video call, text messages, voice call on landlines and phones. It works on Freemium model. Means you can do video chat for free but require subscription of plans in order to make audio calls on phone or landline.
Skype helps more than 300+ millions active users in connecting with there loved ones and professionals. You can use skype on the following platform:
- Skype for Windows
- Skype for Android
- Skype iOS
- Skype for Blackberry
- Linux Skype
- Xbox One Skype
MacBook, iPad and iOS download:
- Download Skype from below given link (Link at end of the post)
- Save it in your device.
- Browse the location of downloaded file.
- Open it
- Given required permission so that it can execute itself.
- Continue by click on “Next” button.
- Select Installation location.
- Click next, wait while it is getting installed on your device.
- Chat every day with free instant messages.
- Share files and photos for free in an instant.
- See your family come together over a free group video call.
- Switch between calling and messages with one click, or do both together.
- Low-cost calls and text messages to mobiles and landlines.